Sunday, July 30, 2017

I Will Do Any Images Replace The Background With Photoshop

Hi,
I am professional Photoshop Editor . I will remove Background from your Images. My name is Anamul and I will remove background from your images.

#Background removal / changing / transparent background PNG/JPEG/more format
#Convert your photo into any format 
#Color correction


#Image resizing & Lighting/Color corrections.
#Solid steel color & Skin smoothing, retouching, softening.
#Image cropping.
#Image size reduce.
Unlimited revisions + 24 hrs Delivery+ Including PSD Source file +Priority support

visit my more and dettails>> https://www.fiverr.com/anamul2444

Basic=White Background ,Crop and Resize,Optimal for: amazon, ebay, etsy, e-commerce
Advanced=Include Basic,Color Adjustment ,Clean-up,Create shadow
Super Advanced =Include Standard,Source file ,High Resolution ,VIP Support

visit my FIVERR GIG
plz check again before order.
Thank You for visiting my gig. i am waiting for your positive response.
Also i am sure you will like my work 100%.

Anamul

More Pic














No comments:

Post a Comment